As an amateur club, we rely on regular fundraising activities throughout the year to supplement membership and match fee revenues. These cover
- Providing marshals for local running races such as the Wilmslow Running Festival and the bi-annual Wilmslow 10K races
- Donations to 100 Club with regular prizes for 100 Club members - see the dedicated 100 Club page
- Running social events such as the end of season Dinner Dance, Xmas Dinner, quizzes and musical events at the club
- Encouraging members to sign up to use EasyFundRaising when online shopping to generate money for the club at no cost to members. to find how EasyFundRaising works and how to sign up, see the dedicated EasyFundraising page
- We also encourage parents of junior players to become social members of the club.
For more details on fundraising, please contact the relevant lead members listed by clicking on any of the contact names below.