Thanks for your message!
We will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.
Instructions for marshals:
Collect your yellow tabard from the following places:
Check your position on the list attached - if there are any errors/omissions, let us know ASAP
Check the marshal positions again before the race in case of late changes.
Make a note of the emergency medical number: Adam on 07779302914
Time: Please be in positions by 8:30 (8:45 latest) to avoid getting caught in road closures.
See below for medical and emergency instructions from the race organisers (Run North West).
See marshalling positions below. No further changes today (Saturday). V2 below is the FINAL version.
Information for Volunteers
Safety is our priority. Please have a mobile phone available.
If you need medical attention, contact onsite medical team –
Adam on 07779302914.
Medical provision on the day:
· 8 x first aiders (to be spaced start/finish & on the course) Covered first aid post at finish area
· Treatment Centre
· Ambulance & Crew
1. If serious, call 999 immediately, then inform Andrew / Vicky ASAP.
2. Contact Adam on 07779302914 and give - clear description of incident, location to nearest KM mark, & runners race number.
3. Send an adult to nearest access point, to direct emergency services safely to the incident.
4. In a medical emergency, assist with first aid if you feel comfortable.
5. Find out race number, full name and (if possible) emergency contact/number of the casualty – check the reverse of their race number.
6. In the event of an incident we require names / contact details of wit-nesses & information about the incident. Accident Forms are at Race HQ.
Contact Numbers (Run North West)
Andrew Whittingham - 07786 260 906
Vicky McKinnon - 07740 484 442